- A light/compact adjustable wrench. Top ergonomics and performance. Made of Chrome Vanadium steel. Great resistance, minimum wear, unbeatable durability. All Wright wrenches are manufactured to the highest standards and are guaranteed against any defect in workmanship or materials.
- Perfectly parallel jaw surfaces ensure perfect grip of nut. Precision-ground jaw slides ensure smoother action and accurate adjustment of jaw and handle. Extra capacity allows operation over a wider range of nuts and bolts using the same size wrench (each size allows to work on nuts/bolts for which, if using other brands, you would need a bigger wrench).
- Nominal jaw capacity up to 20% bigger, and maximum jaw capacity up to 7% that blanket the entire nut. Thinner jaws provide better accessibility. Non-protruding jaw shank allows great accessibility in tight places. 33%+ worm resistance.
- Double security. Top functionality and torque. Threaded Pin and visible Stake for working under extreme conditions. High impact thermoplastic firmly secures handle. Guaranteed stability of handle in the original position, even with the most extreme twisting and pulling movements. Highly resistant to banging and accidental dropping.
- The Ultimate Wright Grip has a raised relief design in the handle that generates micro air chambers making it easier to grip even with wet hands. Textured synthetic rubber surface for convenience and firm gripping with anti-slip horizontal ridges and rounded shape to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Meet or exceeds B107.100